What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer when you visit a website. The user can also receive cookies sent by other sites or web server, called "third parties" (such as facebook or google analytics).
Cookies may have different aims and characteristics. The advantage of having cookies installed on own computer is to not enter the same information each time you access an already visited website.
Cookies are essentially divided into two main categories: "technical" cookies and "profiling" cookies.
Technical cookies are strictly necessary to provide the service. They can be divided in "navigation" cookie and "session" cookie. These cookies ensure the normal navigation and proper use of the services of the website (allowing for example to make a purchase or to authenticate by accessing the reserved area).
Profiling cookies are used to collect data for profiling and create a user profile. They are used in order to send advertising messages according with the preferences of users.
Third-party tracking cookies.
Third-party tracking cookies are used to collecting data, anonymously, about the use of the website by users, traffic sources, keywords used to reach our website through search engines.
These data can be used to improve the browsing experience of visitors. This type of cookie are sent from the site to third-party domains (for example google analytics and others).
Permission of using of this type of cookie is given freely by the user through the settings of their browsers. The users can always communicate his will to the owner of the data. Such use is regulated in accordance with art. 122 seconds paragraph of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Cookies used by Hidesign.it are:
Name: __utma | Name: __utmb | Name: __utmc | Name: __utmt | Name: __utmz | Name: 310850ec526012f1f1a2fb6665a092cd | Name: 555298fd92b32f9e3eb8e031336d6c03 | Name: cc_advertising | Name: cc_analytics | Name: cc_social | Name: jfcookie [lang] | Name: lz_last_visit - Zilla | Name: lz_userid - Zilla | Name: lz_visits - Zilla | Name: refferid
Name: act | Name: c_user | Name: csm | Name: datr | Name: fr | Name: Local | Name: lu | Name: p | Name: Presence | Name: s | Name: xs
How can I disable cookies?
Each browser allow to disable cookies through a very simple procedure.
Disabling cookies no data will be stored by the browser (for example: user name and password required to login).
- 1. Open Firefox
- 2. Press the “Alt” key
- 3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
- 4. Select the tab “Privacy”
- 5. Go to “Setting History” and then “Use Custom Settings”. Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save preferences
- 1. Open Internet Explorer
- 2. Click on the "Tools" then "Internet Options"
- 3. Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow it all)
- 4. Then click on OK
- 1. Open Google Chrome
- 2. Click on the "Tools" icon
- 3. Select "Settings" and then "Advanced Settings"
- 4. Select "Content settings" under "Privacy"
- 5. In the "Cookies" tab you can deselect the cookies and save preferences
- 1. Open Safari
- 2. Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the panel "Security" in the dialog box that follows
- 3. In the "Accept Cookies" section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies
- 4. For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click "Show Cookies"